National Forklift Safety Day Event
Thank you for your interest in joining Lift Truck Center, Inc. on June 11th for a productive and educational training event in honor of the 6th Anniversary of National Forklift Safety Day.
Please plan to arrive by approximately 8:15 for sign-in. The event begins at 8:30 and includes scheduled breaks (snacks to be provided), along with lunch (also provided onsite with your choice from Jason’s Deli) and concluding around 4:00. Also included is a Polo Style Collared Shirt with National Forklift Safety Day Certified Trainer logos.
The training will consist of the following:
- History of Lift Trucks and Understanding Design and Safety Features
- Understanding OSHA Forklift Certification Compliance
- Review of Accident Statistics and Why Proper Training makes a Difference
- Hands on instruction for performing Pre-Operational equipment inspections
- Instructional Fundamentals for Operating Lift Trucks
- Best practices for Safe Fueling and Battery Charging
The training will be held at Lift Truck Center, Inc. located on the south frontage road that runs parallel to I44 East (address is: 4750 E. Parallel Lane Springfield, MO 65803).
There are a limited number of seats available so plan to make your reservation now via phone or email (registration closed on May 31st). Feel free to contact your sales representative or Jake Hembree with questions at 417-879-7900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org