Drexel and Bendi Very Narrow Aisle and Explosion Proof Lift Trucks
Built in Marysville, Kansas, Landoll’s Bendi, and Drexel Forklifts are proven solutions for pallet storage space optimization. The Bendi, available in electric or IC powered, with capacities ranging from 4,000 to 5,500 lbs. provide the world's first 180° articulating mast, front wheel steered design, providing unmatched maneuverability in very narrow aisle storage.
The Drexel SwingMast® fork trucks are electric or IC powered, with capacities ranging from 3,000 to 12,000 lbs. and have a 90° rotating and shifting mast that operate as a front or side loader capable of handling load loads, or standard palletized loads in aisles as narrow as 56". Both Bendi and Drexel reduce costly double pallet handling by allowing the same lift truck to unload trailers and deposit pallets in to warehouse storage rack (dock to stock type of operation). Drexel also offers an EX rated, UL Certified explosion proof, front loading lift truck that is designed to operate in hazardous flammable atmospheres. Also manufactured by Landoll is the Precision Rigger Telehandler lift truck that has a 40,000 lb. capacity @ 24" Load Center to a height of 20'.
- Increased versatility with Pneumatic Tires on Drexel R60i5
- Optional LPG Engine available in Drexel and Bendi
- Explosion Proof Models available in 4,000 and 6,000 lbs. capacity
- LSC Counterbalance Standup Models are Highly Versatile
- Precision Telehandler with 40,000 lbs. capacity
- Very Narrow Aisle Models are available with optional Wire Guidance